Only three more days then heaven :) Then a weekend in the city at my grandmas. Then finally two whole weeks of relaxing. Can't wait, I'm hella excited atm. Apart from the double maths torture of Thursday my last week of semester one should be pretty cool. Because it's the end of term and we aren't going to get graded at all we are pretty much having one big massive bludge fest :D We are watching a heap of movies; including Mean Girls and Avatar, which just happen to be two of my favorite movies right now.
On the fashion front, hopefully I can convince my mum to take me to the city so I can spend lots of money (hers of course) and get my wardrobe a little more up to date. You see living here in the country the only real clothes place is Target. That's cool and everything but they don't always have the greatest range. So I'm hoping to go to Jay Jays or Dotti :) I'll let you know of my ever hopeful purchases.
Zanthemum <3
No comments:
Post a Comment