Lately it's been as though I am stuck in a rut. Which I am finding EXTREMELY difficult to climb out of. I have been in a crappy mood a lot and I have began to be a little more emotional. I am not finding all of these newly discovered feelings all that fun. Feelings of jealousy towards some of my friends, loneliness after becoming ditched by a friend I thought that I was close to, tiredness from all those sleepless nights I've spent thinking about everything. Not to mention the little bit of happiness I get whenever I see a certain someone.
He makes me smile when I least expect it. Although I think he has no clue of how I feel about him. The other day we were reminiscing about our past and then he started running around pretending to be an aeroplane, which made my really horribley bad mood lift a little.
When I told my bestfriend about my little 'crush' she was all, 'he's such a nerd though,' I guess he kind of is but who cares. I sure don't. All that matters is the way I feel when he's around.
I'm worried though, that he might have a crush on another girl. She said they were on the bus and they were playing truth or dare, he got asked and said no one but he was looking at her. I'm confused and indecisive about what I should do next...
No comments:
Post a Comment